Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Muffin Pattern Room 8


IMG_3628.JPG

Walt: studying patterns in algebra
This was an easy yet hard task to undertake. We had to create a pattern on a cupcake. The difficult part was putting the fruits on, but Mrs Ramkolowan came around and gave us some icing for the fruit to stick. This activity was a fun and exciting because we got to decorate muffins, then there was a competition for the best patterns. I had been chosen to be the upcoming winner. But yet Ketura won the nuts and raisins. Good for Ketura !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Stephanie
It is good that you thought it was easy. I thought it was easy too because I had a pattern in my head but it didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to. Would you create a pattern on a muffin again?

Unknown said...

Hi stephanie
I really like the way you decorated your muffin it looked very pretty. I made mine but it wasn't as good as yours. Did you like you design that you made?

Post a Comment