Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

The Order of Operations

Screenshot 2016-05-06 at 9.48.06 AM.png

WALHT: use the order of operation - BEDMAS to solve problems

This online activity was not easy for me. I still need heaps of practise. I found all the questions hard because I lack in understanding. I found the questions a bit too challenging for me to work out mentally and in my book. The Division, Exponents and Brackets is what I lack in. I found most questions difficult for my understanding. I would like to keep practising BEDMAS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Stephanie,

I can't believe you won against Andrea. I enjoyed playing that game because it helps me to learn faster and faster. When I first played that game, I was confuse, but when I kept on practicing I got better and better. Did you enjoy playing and learning that game?

Unknown said...

How wonderful that you were able to honestly appreciate where you lacked confidence in your education. I now understand where you need further support with your BEDMAS. It is obvious that you do enjoy playing this game so keep practicing and before you know it you will overcome those areas of BEDMAS that you identified as problematic for you. Nga mihi Stephanie. Kia kaha atu ra, mana kotiro.

Unknown said...

arohamai Stephanie, and those who are reading these replies. This is her mum Phyllis and I am responding to Stephanies blog. Kia ora

Post a Comment